RESTON, Va., April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Claraview, a division of Teradata Corporation (NYSE: TDC) and a strategy and technology consultancy focused exclusively on business intelligence (BI) and analytic solutions, has added Integrated Marketing Management (IMM) analytics services to its wide range of BI services.
To effectively manage marketing strategies and initiatives and more importantly, measure results, marketing organizations need the right information at the right time. Claraview's IMM analytic services provide Teradata Applications (formerly Aprimo) clients with sophisticated, reliable, and timely analytics to help them make decisions that impact planning and operations, improve customer experience and demonstrate return on marketing investment.
"While many marketing organizations can accurately segment markets and customers, they still struggle with providing their executives and front-line workers with the right information and analytics to help them execute and measure multiple marketing campaigns across different channels," said Dan Ross, Claraview managing director. "Claraview can help marketers integrate and analyze all their marketing activities, and generate valuable insights needed for running more targeted campaigns that drive higher return on marketing investment."With Claraview's new marketing analytic services, companies will be able to:
- Elevate Insights: Claraview can provide integrated reporting capabilities across all Teradata IMM solutions by integrating and implementing a customer's chosen BI tool, to deliver robust, integrated and actionable analytics (advanced and predictive analytics, dashboards and reports) that will help identify patterns, predict customer behavior, increase customer loyalty and profitability as well as effectively manage internal operations.
- Optimize Performance of Analytic Tools: Claraview's intimate knowledge of all major BI/analytic and data integration tools, Teradata applications, as well as multiple database platforms can help enhance their performance and scalability over time.
- Jumpstart Analytics: Organizations can get started quickly by leveraging Claraview's existing intellectual property and assets that have been proven to accelerate analytics initiatives.
- Develop a Comprehensive Marketing Analytic Roadmap: Claraview can help develop a Marketing Analytics Strategy that will help drive analytics programs in sync with the enterprise vision, through a process of utilizing data to create value.
- Teradata recognized by Gartner with 'Positive' Rating for Claraview Division
- Industry Leader CHRISTUS Health Selects Teradata and Claraview for Timely Analytic Insight to Enhance Patient Care
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV