- Supports the role of independent agents and brokers in healthcare reform and just compensation for agents.
- Supports a 2013 Farm Bill that continues to fully utilize the expertise of professional, independent insurance agents and opposes any additional cuts to the Federal Crop Insurance Program (FCIP).
- Supports the continued implementation of reforms to the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) along with solutions to eliminate the program's debt, and opposes privatization of the NFIP while there is no sustainable private market solution.
- Opposes federal regulation of insurance and supports a modernized national system of state-based insurance regulation.
- Supports a Federal Insurance Office (FIO) that strictly adheres to its congressional mandate and is not a regulator of the business of insurance. Opposes any grant of additional authority to the FIO.
- Opposes federal preemption of state insurance oversight, whether optional or mandatory.
- Supports reducing individual and corporate income tax rates for small businesses.
Main Street Insurance Agents To Converge On Capitol Hill For 2013 PIA Federal Legislative Summit
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.