DALLAS, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ClubCorp, The World Leader in Private Clubs, announces plans for the opening of the Paragon Club of Hefei, a 140,000-square-foot, six-story stylish and sophisticated private club venue in the new business district of Hefei, the capital and largest city of Anhui Province in Eastern China. ClubCorp will manage the Paragon Club of Hefei and expand its presence in the world's fastest growing economy.
Slated to fully open by July 2013, the Paragon Club of Hefei – located on floors 27 through 32 atop the Crowne Plaza Hotel – will serve as a focal point for the current and future leaders of the commercial, financial, cultural and social communities from the city of Hefei and Anhui Province.
The extensive business and social features of Paragon Club of Hefei are slated to include:
- Stylish reception and dedicated member elevators
- Sophisticated Chinese and international dining rooms
- Tea Lounge – a distinct setting dedicated to serving teas from around the world
- Piano Bar and Lounge where members can sip cocktails while enjoying all the latest music
- Cigar Room for those aficionados of a good quality cigar
- Wine Room – a dedicated room for tasting some of the finest wines from around the globe
- KTV areas where members and their friends can get in touch with their inner rock star or crooner
- Indoor golf simulator
- Private dining rooms ideal for business dinners or celebrations
- Banquet rooms that can accommodate up to 200 seated guests and 500 standing
Additional amenities and luxuries within the Paragon Club of Hefei venue are to include a spa, a Chinese medical clinic, dental clinic, salon, meeting rooms, art gallery, theater for Chinese opera, antique shop, tea house, and luxury suites.