Selden's Introduces The Exclusive New Tommy Bahama Outdoor Line To Western Washington
TACOMA, Wash., April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Selden's Fine Home Furnishings, the upscale and designer furniture retailer and native Pierce County business, is planning this week to officially announce the introduction of the new Tommy Bahama Outdoor line for exclusive distribution in Western Washington.
Selden's will officially launch the new line and celebrate its exclusive partnership with the luxury brand at a catered party event at its Tacoma store at 1802 62nd Avenue East this Thursday, April 11, from 6pm to 9pm PDT. Selden's not only extends its invitation to current customers, but also invites the local community and those new to Selden's to attend. The catered event will feature recipes from Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar. A drawing will be held for a Weekend Get-Away sponsored by Selden's, as well as Tommy Bahama Gift Cards.
"We are honored to be the exclusive retailer for the Tommy Bahama line in our area. This exciting event not only represents a new line to our list of designer brands, but also the beginning of a new direction for our store," said Scott Selden, owner and president of Selden's. "For generations people have known Selden's for quality home furnishings, and this new line is one of several upcoming announcements that will help make Selden's the ultimate destination for high-end furniture in Tacoma and our region for a new generation of customers," added Selden.
The Tommy Bahama line is designed, produced and distributed by Lexington Home Brands. Lexington has been in partnership with Tommy Bahama for several years to produce Tommy's indoor collections, and now has expanded its high-end furniture offering into the outdoor category.To RSVP for the event and learn more about Selden's and the new Tommy Bahama line, call 253-922-5700.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV