Collins Barrow Partner Chairs Accounting & Reporting For Mining Conference
TORONTO, April 8, 2013 /CNW/ - Collins Barrow partner Maruf Raza chairs Accounting and Reporting for Mining, an Infonex conference taking place in Toronto from April 9 to 10. In a presentation titled Analysis of Going Concerns for the Mining Sector, he will discuss the impact of the economic climate on reporting assumptions and expectations.
"The mining sector has been hit particularly hard by economic uncertainty. As such, it is imperative that any related financial information provides an accurate view of current conditions," says Maruf, partner and IFRS lead at Collins Barrow Toronto. "At Collins Barrow, we work with management teams to determine whether the going concern assumption is in jeopardy. If there are issues, our professionals help ensure appropriate disclosures are made to ensure transparency and integrity in reporting."
SOURCE Collins Barrow National Cooperative Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV