KnowledgeView To Showcase Publish Live For News Communities At Digital Media Europe
To find the latest mobile technology and digital publishing news:
Download our Android mobile App " KnowledgeView Android mobile App "
About KnowledgeViewKnowledgeView Ltd is a UK-based company with headquarters in London and MENA regional office in Beirut. KnowledgeView has a unique combination of industry leaders on its Board and powerful publishing technology used by leading media players globally. The company was founded in 1995 to develop cross-media publishing, news management and editorial sharing systems, with over forty media companies and 5000 journalists using its Publish live systems. KnowledgeView has also established a leading position in mobile apps development on the iPad, iPhone, Android tablet and Web-mobile platforms. KnowledgeView's client base extends over four continents with such names as Dow Jones Newswire, CNN, Geopolitical Information Service, Australian Associated Press, Qatar News Agency, Saudi Research and Marketing Group, Abu Dhabi Media, MarocSoir Group and Deloitte &Touche, to name a few. Publish live suite of products and services enables publishers and news groups to create regional or thematic communities around news, deriving maximum revenues from subscriptions and advertising and extend their reach through easy multi-publishing to paper, Web, mobile iPhone and iPad as well as the Android platform and social networks. KnowledgeView's RAPID Browser, the heart of 'Publish live Newsroom', is a powerful news management and editorial sharing system for automating acquisition and classification, setting the standard for the next generation of news management systems. RAPID Browser allows media groups to setup their own cloud-based Content Hubs for extending their reach into their communities and generating revenues from advertising and subscriptions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV