Heineken Domes - Two immersive air conditioned domes will include a thirty-six foot Star Bar dome connected to a fifty-foot dance dome, featuring world-class VJs and DJs. The line-up will include top artists including DJ WhiteNoize, Acid Face, Stanton Warriors, Mark Farina and more.
- Immersive 360 degree HD video and pictures of dome attendees projected on the ceiling surface
- DJ meet-and-greet for select attendees
- Attendees can utilize iPads to creative their own light painting that will be projected on the domes
- Wi-Fi hot spot
- Covered Exit Lounge with high tops, cube seating, sunscreen dispensers
- Six beer taps serving perfectly chilled Heineken and Heineken Light
- Express line for 100 campers who check-in at Heineken cold-storage
Cold Storage - Heineken will once again provide the most convenient way for campers on Coachella's camping grounds to store and chill their Heineken beer with increased storage this year. Attendees can bring up to two cases of Heineken or Heineken Light cans to Cold Storage where it is inventoried and immediately placed into a refrigerated cooler.
- Camper's beer is linked to their fingerprint, insuring that only they can pick up their cans
- Campers can pick up any quantity of their beer at any time
- A misting system in front of the bars will cool off attendees as they wait in line
- The Heineken beer goes through a custom dispensing system where it's chilled twice ensuring ice-cold beer for every customer