NEW YORK, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Genpact Limited (NYSE: G), a global leader in business process management and technology services, will announce results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013 after market close on Wednesday, May 1.
The following day, Genpact management will host an hour-long conference call beginning at 8:00 a.m. ET on May 2 to discuss the company's performance for the first quarter of 2013. To participate, callers can dial +1 866 515-2912 from within the U.S. or + 1 617 399-5126 from any other country. Thereafter, callers will be prompted to enter the participant code, 63753694.
A live webcast of this event will also be made available on the Genpact Investor Relations website at
http://investors.genpact.com. For those who cannot participate in the call, a replay and podcast will be available on the Genpact website after the end of the call. A transcript of the call will also be made available via the website.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV