Universities Improve Discoverability Of Research With Thomson Reuters Data Citation Index
"Global scientific and scholarly research output is accelerating," said Gordon Macomber, managing director, Thomson Reuters Scientific and Scholarly Research. "The rapid adoption of the Data Citation Index solution by leading research institutions around the world is testimony to how critical it is to identify the right data sets to further enhance the scientific research process. We continue to invest in it in order to provide easy access to data sets and to develop the citation standards the global scientific and scholarly community relies on Thomson Reuters to provide."
Thomson Reuters provides additional information on Data Citation Index.
Thomson ReutersThomson Reuters is the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs approximately 60,000 people and operates in over 100 countries. For more information, go to www.thomsonreuters.com.
SOURCE Thomson Reuters
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV