Innovid To Unveil Performance Metrics For Interactive Video Advertisements In Entertainment
LOS ANGELES, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
What: The entertainment industry often leverages interactive video ads to promote movies and TV shows, and increase audience engagement. However, performance metrics that tell us which capabilities within ads get people to engage – or even directly translate to sales – has been lacking. Interactive advertising company, Innovid, has come up with the solution to this problem and will release the metrics for 50 entertainment campaigns from 2012 during a one-day, invite-only event at the Mondrian Los Angeles.
- What are the best practices for a chart-topping year ahead?
- What were the most popular in-ad features?
- What caused consumers to engage the most?
Executives from Sony and betaworks will also join Innovid to discuss how social media data can predict social behavior and acceptance to messaging, and how America's living room is changing by the adoption of second screen technologies.Please visit www.innovid.com/rsvplanewfront for the full agenda and details, and contact Maria Pousa at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a pass for the exclusive event. Who:Tal Chalozin, Chief Technology Officer and Co-founder of Innovid, will join Eric Berger, Executive Vice President of Digital Networks for Sony; Gilad Lotan, Chief Data Scientist for betaworks; Maria Pousa, Vice President of Marketing for Innovid; and Scott Clark, Regional vice President West for Innovid. When: Wednesday, April 10, 20133:00 – 7:00 pm PST Where: Mondrian Los Angeles 8440 Sunset Boulevard West Hollywood, CA 90069 About Innovid:Innovid delivers immersive advertising anywhere. Founded in 2007, Innovid provides visionary marketers with the tools to create, deliver and measure video campaigns, in any format, on any screen, publisher or ad network. Innovid's Ad Server was developed to address the issues specific to video ad serving and simplify the process for agencies and marketers. Bringing a new dimension to online video, Innovid's iRoll reimagines the possibilities for interactive engagement across multiple screens. For more information, visit http://www.innovid.com/. SOURCE Innovid
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV