The Pennsylvania Insurance Department Makes Consultants' Reports Available As Part Of Highmark Transactional Filing
HARRISBURG, Pa., April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Pennsylvania Insurance Department today announced the availability of the consultants' reports for the Highmark filing regarding the acquisition of the West Penn Allegheny Health System.
The department used financial and economic advisors, Blackstone Advisory Partners and Compass Lexecon, as experts to assist the department in reviewing the transaction. Their reports are posted on the department website at www.insurance.pa.gov. Click on the Highmark/West Penn icon.
As a part of the Insurance Department's ongoing public input process, comments from the public and interested parties may be provided through Friday, April 19.
Written comments should be directed to:Robert Brackbill Chief, Company Licensing Division Insurance Department 1345 Strawberry Square, Harrisburg, PA 17120 Fax: 717-787-8557 Email: email@example.com The department previously held a public hearing to receive testimony on the filing. The public comment period initially opened in November 2011 and has remained open, receiving comments since that time. Media contact: Rosanne Placey or Melissa Fox, 717-787-3289 SOURCE Pennsylvania Department of Insurance
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV