GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Things are heating up at Red Robin this spring! The gourmet burger expert will bring back the 5 Alarm Burger® after giving guests a chance to decide which of their most beloved burgers of the past should return to menu through "Bring My Burger Back." This fiery fan favorite won the burger competition, receiving more than 56,000 votes from fans. Now through June 3, Red Robin guests can spring for the 5 Alarm Burger — a scorching combination of spicy Pepper Jack cheese, jalapenos, fresh tangy salsa and chipotle aioli.
"We asked our guests to vote for their favorite burger from the past and the 5 Alarm Burger came out on top," said Denny Marie Post, Red Robin's senior vice president and chief menu & marketing officer. "With almost a quarter-million votes cast in the Bring My Burger Back contest, we know we have passionate fans for burgers from Red Robin's past. The 5 Alarm Burger is just one in a series of favorites to come."
Red Robin is also debuting appetizers priced at $3, $5, $7 and $9* so that guests can enjoy perfect portions at perfect prices by choosing a starter that will fit their budget and their bellies. The appetizers include Red Robin classics as well as new options, including:$3 Appetizers:
- New! Classic Mini Wedge Salad – This new appetizer includes savory Bleu cheese crumbles, bacon bits, onion straws, diced tomatoes and ranch.
- New! Yukon Chips & French Onion Dip – A new chip and dip combo sure to please those looking for some crunch, these freshly made Yukon kettle chips are served warm with creamy French onion dip.
- New size! The O-Ring Shorty – A new, shorter version of Red Robin's famous onion ring tower – the perfect preface to a burger.
- New! Bar Wings 'n' Yukon Chips (1/2 order) – Tossed in either Buzzard or Island-Style Maui sauce and served on a bed of crunchy Yukon kettle chips.
- Other YUMMM-y choices include Guac, Salsa & Chips and Pretzel Bites served with Merkt's ® beer cheese dip.
- These classic Red Robin appetizers include the Jump Starter Double, Creamy Artichoke & Spinach Dip, Honest Hummus Plate, and Chili Chili™ Con Queso.
- New! Saucy Pork Riblets – Smothered in either Whiskey River BBQ Sauce or Triple S BBQ Sauce and served on a bed of Yukon kettle chips.
- New! Bar Wings 'n' Yukon Chips –Tossed in either Buzzard sauce or Island-Style Maui sauce and served on a bed of crunchy Yukon kettle chips.
- Red Robin's Towering Onion Rings ® are a perfect way to start a meal with friends.
- Double Berry Cheesecake – This rich New York-style cheesecake features a buttery graham cracker crust, topped with whipped cream and sweet strawberries in berry sauce.
- Very Red Velvet Cake – A decadent red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting and drizzled with freshly prepared berry sauce is the perfect choice for those craving a sweet finish to their meal.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV