GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo.
April 8, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Things are heating up at
this spring! The gourmet burger expert will bring back the 5 Alarm Burger® after giving guests a chance to decide which of their most beloved burgers of the past should return to menu through "Bring My Burger Back." This fiery fan favorite won the burger competition, receiving more than 56,000 votes from fans. Now through
, Red Robin guests can
for the 5 Alarm Burger — a scorching combination of spicy Pepper Jack cheese, jalapenos, fresh tangy salsa and chipotle aioli.
"We asked our guests to vote for their favorite burger from the past and the 5 Alarm Burger came out on top," said
Denny Marie Post
, Red Robin's senior vice president and chief menu & marketing officer. "With almost a quarter-million votes cast in the Bring My Burger Back contest, we know we have passionate fans for burgers from Red Robin's past. The 5 Alarm Burger is just one in a series of favorites to come."
Red Robin is also debuting appetizers priced at
so that guests can enjoy perfect portions at perfect prices by choosing a starter that will fit their budget and their bellies. The appetizers include Red Robin classics as well as new options, including:
- New! Classic Mini Wedge Salad – This new appetizer includes savory Bleu cheese crumbles, bacon bits, onion straws, diced tomatoes and ranch.
- New! Yukon Chips & French Onion Dip – A new chip and dip combo sure to please those looking for some crunch, these freshly made Yukon kettle chips are served warm with creamy French onion dip.
- New size! The O-Ring Shorty – A new, shorter version of Red Robin's famous onion ring tower – the perfect preface to a burger.
- New! Bar Wings 'n' Yukon Chips (1/2 order) – Tossed in either Buzzard or Island-Style Maui sauce and served on a bed of crunchy Yukon kettle chips.
- Other YUMMM-y choices include Guac, Salsa & Chips and Pretzel Bites served with Merkt's ® beer cheese dip.
- These classic Red Robin appetizers include the Jump Starter Double, Creamy Artichoke & Spinach Dip, Honest Hummus Plate, and Chili Chili™ Con Queso.
- New! Saucy Pork Riblets – Smothered in either Whiskey River BBQ Sauce or Triple S BBQ Sauce and served on a bed of Yukon kettle chips.
- New! Bar Wings 'n' Yukon Chips –Tossed in either Buzzard sauce or Island-Style Maui sauce and served on a bed of crunchy Yukon kettle chips.
- Red Robin's Towering Onion Rings ® are a perfect way to start a meal with friends.
Red Robin is also offering two new desserts*, including:
- Double Berry Cheesecake – This rich New York-style cheesecake features a buttery graham cracker crust, topped with whipped cream and sweet strawberries in berry sauce.
- Very Red Velvet Cake – A decadent red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting and drizzled with freshly prepared berry sauce is the perfect choice for those craving a sweet finish to their meal.
And for Guests 21-and-over, Red Robin's new
Spring Beer Shake
featuring Blue Moon
is perfect for a beer
milkshake enthusiast. It includes a combination of creamy soft serve whipped with Blue Moon
Belgian White Beer, Cointreau
Orange Liqueur and orange juice.
For more information on the spring items or to find the restaurant location nearest you, visit
About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc.
(NASDAQ: RRGB) Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (
), a casual dining restaurant chain founded in 1969 that operates through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Red Robin International, Inc., is the gourmet burger expert, famous for serving more than two dozen craveable, high-quality burgers with Bottomless Steak Fries
in a fun environment. Red Robin's award-winning burgers have earned the title of Best Burger in the full service category in the Zagat Fast Food Survey four years in a row. In addition to its many burger offerings, Red Robin serves a wide variety of salads, soups, appetizers, entrees, desserts and signature Mad Mixology
Beverages. There currently are 474 Red Robin locations across
the United States
, including 336 company-owned Red Robin
restaurants and five Red Robin's Burger Works
locations, and 133 Red Robin
restaurants operating under franchise agreements. Red Robin… YUMMM
! Connect with Red Robin on
*Only available at participating Red Robin
restaurants; prices may vary.
SOURCE Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc.