5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, DIN's share price has jumped by 46.20%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, DIN should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The gross profit margin for DINEEQUITY INC is rather high; currently it is at 59.50%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 11.86% trails the industry average.
- The revenue fell significantly faster than the industry average of 2.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 34.5%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. Compared to other companies in the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry and the overall market, DINEEQUITY INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full DineEquity Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.