Before this sale to Ebix, Qatarlyst was funded by the Qatar Financial Centre Authority (QFC Authority) and has been created from the recognition and with the firm belief that many of the issues within the insurance and reinsurance community can be addressed through the intelligent use of sophisticated yet accessible technology.
Qatarlyst has two main offices. The head office in Doha, Qatar serves its regional customers and the office in London, UK serves the global markets.
About Ebix, Inc.
A leading international supplier of On-Demand software and E-commerce services to the insurance industry, Ebix, Inc., (EBIX) provides end-to-end solutions ranging from infrastructure exchanges, carrier systems, agency systems and BPO services to custom software development for all entities involved in the insurance industry.For the full fiscal year of 2012, the company reported revenue of $199.4 million, and net Income of $70.6 million. With 30+ offices across Brazil, Singapore, Australia, the U.S., New Zealand, India and Canada, Ebix powers multiple exchanges across the world in the field of life, annuity, health and property & casualty insurance while conducting in excess of $100 billion in insurance premiums on its platforms. Through its various SaaS-based software platforms, Ebix employs hundreds of insurance and technology professionals to provide products, support and consultancy to thousands of customers on six continents. Ebix's focus on quality has enabled it to be awarded Level 5 status of the Carnegie Mellon Software Engineering Institute's Capability Maturity Model (CMM). With a recent ISO 27001-security certification, the Company also has an ISO 9001:27001 certification for both its development and BPO units in India. For more information, visit the Company's website at www.ebix.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV