Canalys Names Trend Micro As Worldwide Leader Of The Small Business Content Security Market For The Second Consecutive Year
"We recommend Trend Micro's Worry-Free Business Security to all of our small business customers. The ease of management and effectiveness of this product keeps our customers very satisfied and our staff looking like heroes," said Kevin Elsing, vice president/owner, ELBO Computing Resources, Inc.
Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security solutions are:
- Smart – By proactively stopping threats before reaching the business.
- Simple – No specific IT expertise is required, small businesses can focus on their business and not on their security.
- Security that fits – Designed specifically for the needs of small business customers including both on-premise and cloud-based solutions.
Small businesses can choose from Trend Micro Worry-Free™ Business Security Standard, Worry-Free™ Business Security Advanced, and Worry-Free™ Business Security Services to protect against viruses, online threats, hackers, cybercriminals, data-theft, malicious links and spam. Trend Micro small business products are backed by the Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network infrastructure, a cloud-based security infrastructure that rapidly and accurately collects and identifies new threats, delivering instant protection for data wherever it resides.
Note: Canalys defines the content security market as including the following product categories: anti-malware, DLP, encryption, messaging security and web threat security.Small businesses highlighted in this report are defined as those with fewer than 100 employees. ¹ http://about-threats.trendmicro.com/smb-primers/bring-your-own-device-trend-or-threat/#/4/ ² http://www.trendmicro.com/cloud-content/us/pdfs/security-intelligence/white-papers/sb_5-reasons-why-small-business-lose-critical-data.pdf About Trend Micro Trend Micro Incorporated (TYO: 4704; TSE: 4704), the global cloud security leader, creates a world safe for exchanging digital information with its Internet content security and threat management solutions for businesses and consumers. A pioneer in server security with 25 years' experience, we deliver top-ranked client, server and cloud-based security that fits our customers' and partners' needs, stops new threats faster, and protects data in physical, virtualized and cloud environments. Powered by the industry-leading Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™ global threat intelligence data mining framework, our products and services stop threats where they emerge – from the Internet. They are supported by 1,000+ threat intelligence experts around the globe. Additional information about Trend Micro Incorporated and the products and services are available at Trend Micro.com. This Trend Micro news release and other announcements are available at http://newsroom.trendmicro.com and as part of an RSS feed at www.trendmicro.com/rss. Or follow our news on Twitter at @TrendMicro. SOURCE Trend Micro Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV