Broccoli City Organic Lifestyle Presents The Washington D.C.'s First-Ever Urban Earth Day Festival
"We want to encourage more dialogue about building healthy communities, and hope to promote the economic growth potential in urban farming," said Co-Founder Marcus Allen. "We are giving all people a chance to hear, experience or taste something that many have not been able to easily access before."
The BC Fest will commence rain or shine in an innovative, open-air, mixed-use entertainment destination. Tickets, which can be purchased online for a reduced rate and on site, will grant access to all areas of the festival. Learn more about the festival and how to adopt a healthier lifestyle to share with their community by visiting www.bcfestival.com.
About Broccoli City Organic Lifestyle Broccoli City Organic Lifestyle is a media platform that uses creativity to showcase a relatable look into the environment, sustainability, health, and social issues through culture, art, fashion and music — in an effort to improve, encourage and empower the urban community. For more information, please visit www.broccolicity.com .
SOURCE Broccoli City Organic Lifestyle
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV