SHOTOVER Systems To Preview The Amazingly Versatile SHOTOVER F1 At NAB
LAS VEGAS, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SHOTOVER is previewing the next generation F1 at NAB (booth C12419) prior to its official release at IBC in September.
SHOTOVER systems are ultra-high performance stabilization platforms for high velocity cinematography, designed for use on helicopters, ground vehicles, watercraft and almost anything that moves.
Following the success of the flagship K1 - the lighter more compact SHOTOVER F1 will be previewing at NAB. The F1 merges the ultimate in stabilization with unparalleled versatility.Its 6 axis gyro stabilized platform delivers unshakable stability with look down capability and can be used inverted, or right side up for multiple mounting options. It rigs fast and accommodates a wide range of cameras and lenses, including the Arri Alexa M, Red Epic, Canon C500 and Sony F55 & HDC-2500. Making it perfect for broadcast or feature use. Developed by the most respected engineers, pilots, and cinematographers in the industry, the F1's ultra-light compact carbon fiber construction facilitates extreme maneuverability. It also allows the F1 to ship as excess baggage on commercial flights worldwide, with no export restrictions - setting a new benchmark for convenience. The F1 is fully upgradeable a with an evolving ecosystem enabling further cameras and lenses to be installed as new technology comes to market, together with accessories to meet future production challenges. SHOTOVER is owned by parent company Helinet Aviation. Visit us at Booth C12419 to experience the K1 and preview the new F1. SOURCE SHOTOVER
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV