Kass: One Shining Moment
Apr 08, 2013 | 12:30 PM EDT
Laugh, think and cry -- I always do this time of the year, as I will tonight watching the NCAA tournament finals. (I like Michigan in the upset; they are 4-point underdogs.) But it's especially true this year after overcoming my own confrontation with cancer -- it's been a shining moment for me. You, too, can have many shining investment moments -- here is the one from last year -- by applying some of Coach Valvano's life principles to your investing. The V Foundation for Cancer Research (created in 1993 by Jim Valvano) has contributed over $100 million to cancer research. If you would like to contribute, here is the website.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas