Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 4/10/13, Delaware Investments Colorado Municipal Income Fund (VCF)VCF will trade ex-dividend, for its monthly dividend of $0.0575, payable on 4/26/13. As a percentage of VCF's recent stock price of $14.93, this dividend works out to approximately 0.39%.
Below is a dividend history chart for VCF, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.0575 declared by Delaware Investments Colorado Municipal Income Fund:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from VCF is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 4.62% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward.
In Monday trading, Delaware Investments Colorado Municipal Income Fund shares are currently trading flat on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV