MEGA Brands To Report First Quarter 2013 Results And Hold Annual General Meeting Of Shareholders
MONTREAL, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - MEGA Brands Inc. (TSX: MB) will report its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013 before markets open on May 2, 2013. A conference call will be held at 9:00 a.m. to discuss the results and business outlook. Participants may listen to the call by dialing 1 (888) 231-8191 or (514) 807-9895. For those unable to participate, a replay will be available until May 9, 2013. The replay phone number is (514) 807-9274 or 1 (855) 859-2056, access code 28998640.
The Corporation's 2013 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders will be held on May 2, 2013 in the Toy Showroom of its Montréal headquarters, 4505 Hickmore, starting at 10:30 a.m.
About MEGA Brands MEGA Brands Inc. is a trusted family of leading global brands in construction toys, games & puzzles, arts & crafts and stationery. They offer engaging creative experiences for children and families through innovative, well-designed, affordable and high-quality products. Visit http://www.megabrands.com for more information.
The MEGA logo, Mega Bloks, Rose Art, MEGA Puzzles, MEGA Games and Board Dudes are trademarks of MEGA Brands Inc. or its affiliates.SOURCE MEGA BRANDS INC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV