She began her career in 1982 as a sales coordinator for The Hartford Financial Services Group, continually progressing, becoming a director/marketing coordinator, assistant vice president in 1987, and vice president of marketing in 1990. In 2006, she was named senior vice president of marketing. She was responsible for the company's Retail Mutual Funds, 529, Institutional Funds, Variable Annuities, Fixed Annuities, 401 (k) and the offshore products.
Kavanaugh earned a master of business administration degree from St. Joseph's University, Philadelphia; and a bachelor of science degree from Bloomsburg University, Bloomsburg, PA. She also holds a life license in Pennsylvania and FINRA Series 6, 26 and 51 licenses.
About Lincoln Financial Group
Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. With headquarters in the
Philadelphia region, the companies of Lincoln Financial Group had assets under management of
$178 billion as of
December 31, 2012. Through its affiliated companies, Lincoln Financial Group offers: annuities; life, group life, disability and dental insurance; employer-sponsored retirement plans; savings plans; and comprehensive financial planning and advisory services.
For more information, including a copy of our most recent SEC reports containing our balance sheets, please visit www.lincolnfinancial.com .
SOURCE Lincoln Financial Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV