Most Advanced Laser For Cataract Surgery
According to the National Institute of Health, more than 22 million Americans have cataracts, which are the leading cause of blindness in the world, and 50 percent of people will develop cataracts by age 80.
A cataract is a cloudy area in the lens of the eye. A normal lens is clear and focuses light to the back of the eye. As we age, the lens hardens and becomes cloudy, blocking some of the light. As a cataract develops, it becomes increasingly difficult for a person to see.
Symptoms of cataracts include:
- Blurry vision
- Colors that seem faded
- Inability to see well at night
- Double vision
- Frequent prescription changes in glasses/contacts
Once a cataract develops, there are no drops or medications that will stop its progress. A cataract can only be removed surgically, and the lens replaced with an Intraocular Lens.
Nicholas Batra, M.D. is a Corneal Fellow and Medical Director of the Batra Vision Medical Group in San Leandro, California. He developed his passion for preserving vision early in his life when his grandmother developed a severe ocular infection that led to the removal of her eye. Dr. Batra carries that memory and works hard to preserve and enhance the eyesight of each of his patients.Educated at Dartmouth, Dr. Batra received his Doctorate of Medicine from UCLA. He completed his ophthalmology residency at University of California, San Francisco where he holds several surgical records, and he was the first resident at UCSF to perform LASIK surgery. Dr. Batra received a fellowship from UCSF/Proctor Foundation in Cornea and Refractive surgery and was a Fellow and the Heed Foundation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV