Best Public Interest Websites Of 2013 To Be Named By Web Marketing Association In 17th Annual WebAward Competition
HARTFORD, Conn., April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Web Marketing Association is looking for the best public interest and advocacy Websites in the world as part of their 17th annual international WebAward Competition for Web site development at www.webaward.org. The WebAwards is the standards-defining competition that sets benchmarks for 96 industries, including advocacy, arts and non-profit websites, based on the seven criteria of a successful web site. The deadline for websites to enter is May 31, 2013.
"Advocacy and non-profit websites are very competitive when it comes to Web development and organizations can benefit from the independent evaluation of their online efforts," said William Rice, President of the Web Marketing Association. "Advocacy sites tend to be very good a pulling at the heart strings to sway visitors to their particular point of view. Strong writing and good use of images make many of these sites successful. Sites entered into the non-profit category also benefit from a reduced entry fee which is our way of recognizing the budget constraints at many of these organizations."
There is also a reduced entry fee for sites entering the Non-profit industry category.Web sites are judged on seven criteria including design, innovation, content, technology, interactivity, copy writing and ease of use. Each year the Web Marketing Association names the Best Advocacy Website based on the scores submitted by the competition judges. Recent winners of the Best Advocacy Web site include: 2012 - Biggs|Gilmore for Kellogg's Share Your Breakfast2011 – IQ for American Cancer Society2010 – Forum One Communications for County Sin Rankings2009 - Clarity Coverdale Fury for We All Pay the Price for Tobacco2008 - Clarity Coverdale for Fury Are You Ok With That?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV