G-OIL Helps Lindsey Wilson College To Pioneer "Truly Green Campuses"
CELEBRATION, Fla., April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Every day is Earth Day at Lindsey Wilson College, a 2,700 student collection of campuses in Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia.
Looking to become a pioneer in developing truly green campuses, the school's leadership and Operations Manager have found the school's green initiatives to be a recruiting tool and a reinforcement of the college's role in its communities.
Seeking environmental products, Operations Manager Mike Newton discovered G-OIL®, America's first and only bio-based fully synthetic motor oil to receive American Petroleum Institute certification, at a nearby Wal-Mart nearly 3 years ago. Newton tracks vehicles on multiple campuses in 5 states and for the school's highly successful sports programs that travel extensively.After first testing G-OIL in his personal vehicles for nearly a year, Newton began switching the Lindsey Wilson College fleet of 114 vehicles, including buses, vans and cars, to G-OIL. "We log over 1.5 million miles per year with our fleet," said Newton. "We thought it was important to 'walk the walk' with G-OIL in addition to our other green initiatives." In addition to its performance and environmental benefits, G-OIL is very competitively priced and reduces Newton's worries over spillage, especially in confined work areas, as its biodegradable products do not require an extensive series of cleaning steps and costs. G-OIL also helped extend the interval between oil changes from 6,000 miles to 8,000-10,000 miles, thus saving time and money for the college. "We've been spreading the word and helping to convert friends, coworkers, students and our neighbors," said Newton. "If there is a motor oil like G-OIL that is green, renewable, and biodegradable at the same price as conventional oils, why will anyone be using conventional oils in the future?"
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV