4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: GORO, GCO, SAN, AET
Banco Santander (NYSE: SAN) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 15 cents per share. At a price of $6.86 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 8.8%. The average volume for Banco Santander has been 5.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Banco Santander has a market cap of $68.6 billion and is part of the banking industry. Shares are down 15.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Banco Santander-Chile provides commercial and retail banking services to corporate and individual customers in Chile. Currently there are no analysts that rate Banco Santander a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Banco Santander as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, premium valuation and deteriorating net income. You can view the full Banco Santander Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV