4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: GORO, GCO, SAN, AET
Genesco (NYSE: GCO) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 17 cents per share. At a price of $58.60 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0%. The average volume for Genesco has been 298,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Genesco has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are up 6.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Genesco Inc. engages in the retail and wholesale of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. The company`s Journeys Group segment operates the Journeys, Journeys Kidz, and Shi by Journeys retail stores; and engages in catalog and e-commerce operations. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.65. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Genesco a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Genesco as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full Genesco Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV