CLEARWATER, Fla., April 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Offering leading edge mobility enablement services, Tech Data Corporation (Nasdaq:TECD) today announced the expansion of TDMobility University through TDMobility, its end-to-end mobility solutions destination. Through TDMobility University, Tech Data's community of mobility solution providers will gain access to the training and education they need to successfully expand their mobility offerings.
"For today's VAR, the rise in mobility is an opportunity to sell an entire mobility solution from handheld devices to mobile device management, and TDMobility University provides the roadmap for ultimate success," said Heather Murray, director, Sales and Marketing, TDMobility at Tech Data. "TDMobility University includes all the product training, news and education VARs need to successfully implement and enhance their mobility offering. A convenient one-stop portal, TDMobility University has proven to be an important resource for resellers, reinforcing Tech Data's commitment to providing a simple, profitable route to the mobile market through TDMobility."
TDMobility University provides a central portal for online training videos and resources our solution providers need to build their mobility business. TDMobility University includes sales, product training and access to demo programs.Benefits of TDMobility University:
- Convenient access to information about TDMobility news, education and resources.
- Includes online training videos about the mobile market, including how to define a mobile strategy that will best fit end users, how to develop mobile policy, Mobile Device Management (MDM) and mobile security solutions.
- Includes supplemental items like white-labeled presentations, meeting tips and scripts, product slicks, and email templates.
- Includes customized branding for solution providers so the platform reflects company's brand when selling to end users.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV