The performance of the C6678 coupled with TI's tools, software and support help ease and accelerate video infrastructure development. For example, by simply plugging in a PCIe-based commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) card in a Linux desktop, customers can get to their development rapidly by using a video-based multicore software development kit (MCSDK-video) from TI. To further ease development, TI's C6678 multimedia solution includes a comprehensive portfolio of video codecs, including the H.265 codec, which will be accessible through TI's website. TI's full portfolio of video codecs also includes the H.264, H.263, MPEG4, MPEG2, JPEG, JPEG2000, AVC Intra, VC1, Soren Spark encoders and decoders.
Hands-on with H.265 TI's H.265 based demonstrations will be on display April 8 – 9, at the Las Vegas Hotel in conjunction with the 2013 NAB Show in Las Vegas. To book an appointment, please contact Atul Verma ( email@example.com).
For more information:
- Read TI's C6678 product bulletin
- Discover more about high-performance video processing
- Hear about the significance of H.265 in TI's Ask The Experts series
- Engage with engineers and TI experts on the TI E2E™ Community and Multicore Mix
- Follow TI on Twitter
- Become a fan of TI on Facebook