New offering combines text discovery and sentiment analysis with the power of predictive analytics
TORONTO, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Angoss Software Corporation (Angoss) (TSXV: ANC) today announced KnowledgeREADER™, an industry-first software application that brings a new age of integrated customer intelligence by combining visual text discovery and sentiment analysis with the power of predictive analytics. KnowledgeREADER delivers unparalleled voice of the customer insights to support customer experience management.
The new offering for customer intelligence professionals and marketers enables them to easily understand and model customer feedback from sources including customer surveys, contact center notes, social media (Twitter, Facebook, blogs, forums, etc.), email, and warranty or claims notes, among others. KnowledgeREADER transforms text into visual, actionable insights that propel customer experience management.
Data analysts can extend the use of KnowledgeREADER to merge unstructured and structured data to perform data mining and predictive analytics with additional predictive variables for improved accuracy and exploratory power. Together, voice of the customer data can be integrated from all sources for visual text discovery, and combined with structured data for data mining and predictive modeling.Unlike pure play text analytics and software as a service (SaaS) offerings, KnowledgeREADER breaks down silos to merge unstructured with structured data, and sentiment and text analysis with data mining and predictive analytics—for integrated customer intelligence. KnowledgeREADER supports a complete customer lifecycle analysis of your marketing, customer relationship management and customer intelligence data in order to design and deploy predictive strategies around customer segmentation, acquisition and retention, cross sell and upsell, next-best-offer and more. "With this new release," said Sue Feldman, CEO of Synthexis, "Angoss is addressing multiple issues that have hobbled access to customer intelligence: merging text sources with data sources; adding a predictive capability to text analysis; making the tools easy and accessible for non-data specialists to use. Each of these features is certainly available in the market today—separately. It is the tight integration of them that creates a powerful synergy. In particular, good visual tools can break down the barriers that have kept customer engagement experts and marketing professionals from gaining a deeper understanding of their customers." Angoss is hosting a webinar titled, ' Integrated Customer Intelligence: Text Analysis with the Power of Predictive Analytics' on Tuesday May 7th from 11:00 am to 11:45 am EST. The webinar will demonstrate how KnowledgeREADER delivers unparalleled voice of the customer insights to support customer experience management. Further information and webinar registration is available at http://www.angoss.com/webinar/customer-intelligence-webinar/registration. KnowledgeREADER —Feature Highlights:
- Text Discovery Dashboard - Delivers visual insight into sentiment distribution and sentiment across top topics, themes and entities.
- Sentiment Analysis - Comparison and trend analysis allows users to visually track sentiment over time and detect similarities and differences in sentiment distribution across data sets.
- Association Discovery - Association Map creates a visual representation to discover how terms are used in relation to each other in order to identify the context surrounding trending themes and topics.
- Document Exploration - Conduct a drill-down review of specific terms and themes or topics of interest at the document level. Sentiment markup highlights all terms of interest and color codes them based on sentiment.
- Supports in-database analytics and data and file import from Database, Excel, CSV, HTML, Word, PDF and Outlook PST files.
- Best-in-class Natural Language Processing (NLP) - Sentiment analysis, classification and entity and theme extraction with multiple language support for English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and German by the embedded Salience Engine from Lexalytics®.
- Predictive Analytics - Merge the output of text analytics with your structured data to perform data mining and predictive modeling with Angoss best-in-class Decision Trees and Strategy Trees.