BOSTON, April 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EnerNOC, Inc. (Nasdaq:ENOC), a leading provider of cloud-based energy management software, announced the newest updates to its award-winning software platform. This latest release includes the launch of a new executive dashboard for EfficiencySMART TM Insight customers that provides an at-a-glance overview of an organization's energy use mapped against budgetary and other business goals.
"The EnerNOC platform is ideally designed for an organization that realizes top-to-bottom energy management can be a meaningful differentiator for their business. By providing a single system of record where business decision makers stay informed about how their organization is performing against energy management goals, while operations and facilities teams access robust tools to better manage day-to-day activities, EnerNOC is helping to promote organizational alignment around a key driver of financial performance," said Tim Healy, Chairman and CEO of EnerNOC.
The new executive dashboard includes features such as: customizable widgets that reflect specific management goals and budgets; the capability to map energy use to carbon reduction goals; unique and compelling visual displays for presentations to executives and other stakeholders; and the ability to leverage five-minute interval data to monitor daily energy usage and forecast future consumption.In addition to the launch of the executive dashboard, other key updates in this release include:
- Enhanced weather data features: In addition to temperature, EfficiencySMART now includes data readings for humidity, dew point and wind, enabling users to better understand how variable weather conditions impact building performance and identify additional opportunities for optimization.
- Additional support for industrial customers including expanded support for production data: EfficiencySMART customers can now normalize energy use against a broad library of production units, a key metric for sites at which energy use per unit of production is more relevant than energy use per square foot or other space-related metrics.
- Expanded reporting library: EfficiencySMART customers can now leverage an expanded library of new reports, including advanced daily demand profile and load profile comparison reports.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts