SUNNYVALE, Calif., April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Meru Networks Inc., (NASDAQ: MERU), a leader in virtualized wireless LAN solutions, today announced that the company will report its first quarter 2013 financial results on Tuesday, April 30, 2013.
Meru's management will host a conference call to discuss the company's first quarter 2013 financial results on the same day at 2:00 pm PT ( 5:00 pm ET).
Individuals interested in listening to the conference call may do so by dialing (877) 852–2926 for domestic callers and (253) 237-1123 for international callers. The conference ID for the call is 32466889.The live and archived webcast of the financial results conference call will also be available at the investor relations section of Meru's website at http://investors.merunetworks.com. About Meru NetworksMeru Networks (NASDAQ: MERU) designs, delivers and distributes best-of-breed mobile access and virtualized Wi-Fi solutions that are easy to deploy, operate and expand to meet enterprises ever changing mobility requirements. Meru's Mobile FLEX wireless architecture addresses the market demand for higher bandwidth and higher client densities with its innovative virtualized wireless technology, while simultaneously simplifying device onboarding. It also offers flexible and scalable deployment options and the unique support for Context-aware Application Layers (CALs) or dedicated channels for different applications and usage contexts. Meru wireless LAN solutions are deployed in major vertical industries including Fortune 500 businesses, education, healthcare, and hospitality. Founded in 2002, Meru is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with operations in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. Visit www.merunetworks.com or call (408) 215-5300 for more information. Investors contact: Steve Pasko Market Street Partners (415) 445-3238 email@example.com SOURCE Meru Networks Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV