NEW YORK, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading public relations agency Ketchum today announced the election of nine new partners. Ketchum partners are responsible for ensuring the firm provides world-class public relations services to its clients while offering a high-quality workplace experience for employees. Four of the nine new partners are from offices outside the United States, including the U.K., Italy, Russia and China.
"Ketchum's partners are the drivers and caretakers of our firm – managing our business today and helping us plan for tomorrow, all while demonstrating outstanding client commitment, devotion to their teams, and a consistently collaborative mindset," said Rob Flaherty, Ketchum senior partner and CEO. "We're looking forward to welcoming these nine colleagues into our existing group of 69 talented partners."
This year's partner group includes three colleagues who demonstrate an outstanding commitment to clients combined with leading an area of expertise. They are:
- Amy McCarthy, director, New York Healthcare Practice
- Jo-ann Robertson, managing director, U.K. Corporate & Public Affairs Practice, based in London
- Julie Schumacher, director, New York Food & Wellness Practice
Reflecting Ketchum's great progress towards building a global presence that is one of the broadest in the business, this year's partner group includes four individuals who play a key role in leading an office from four different regions. The four are:
- Serguey Chumin, co-founder and financial director, Ketchum Maslov, based in Moscow
- Andrea Cornelli, CEO, Ketchum Italy, based in Milan
- Simeon Mellalieu, general manager, Ketchum Hong Kong
- Jamey Peters, associate director, Ketchum South, based in Dallas
- Amanda Kowal Kenyon, director of organizational development, based in New York
- Craig Mersky, general counsel and secretary, based in New York
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts