ROSELAND, N.J., April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ADP ®, a leading provider of global human capital management (HCM) services, and global law firm Proskauer Rose LLP today announced that they have teamed up to conduct a seminar series for employers titled "Travel the Affordable Care Act Continuum: Past, Present and Future Employer Impact." These free and interactive events provide actionable information about the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and are scheduled to take place in major cities across the United States over the next several months. A review of the requirements, key compliance deadlines and other important information about this historic Act will be presented.
As a result of ACA mandates, multiple aspects of human resources management - from payroll processing, to summary of benefits disclosures, and time and attendance tracking - are directly involved in complying with this law. As a result, human resources and benefits professionals are seeking insight and expertise to help them meet the current and future needs of their organization. ADP's all-in-one human capital management solutions help businesses effectively manage all of their human resources functions on a single platform, making it easier to comply with health care reform requirements.
"The Affordable Care Act presents substantial cost and risk implications for all employers," said Tim Clifford, President, ADP Benefits and Talent Management Services. "In light of strict compliance deadlines and financial penalties for failure to comply with coverage mandates, it is critical that companies of all sizes proactively evaluate their health benefits strategies to determine the potential short- and long-term financial impact of this law."
The ADP and Proskauer Seminar Series will address the following topics:
- Updates on upcoming ACA requirements
- Checklists containing past and present deadlines under the ACA
- The individual mandates and subsidies, and why they matter
- Ninety-day waiting period rules for 2014
- Play or Pay / Employer Shared Responsibility requirements (decisions, penalties and affordability), as well as the hidden costs of Health Care Reform: taxes
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV