NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) will announce its first-quarter 2013 financial results on Friday, April 26, 2013, before the market opens.
AbbVie will host a live webcast of the earnings conference call at 8 a.m. Central time ( 9 a.m. Eastern). It will be accessible through AbbVie's Investor Relations website at www.abbvieinvestor.com. An archived edition of the call will be available after 11 a.m. Central time.
AbbVie is a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company formed in 2013 following separation from Abbott. With its 125-year history, the company's mission is to use its expertise, dedicated people and unique approach to innovation to develop and market advanced therapies that address some of the world's most complex and serious diseases. In 2013, AbbVie employs approximately 21,000 people worldwide and markets medicines in more than 170 countries. For further information on the company and its people, portfolio and commitments, please visit www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter or view careers on our Facebook or LinkedIn page.SOURCE AbbVie
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV