CAMP HILL, Pa., April 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Diversified global industrial company Harsco Corporation (NYSE:HSC) announced today the appointment of F. Nicholas Grasberger as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer effective April 22, 2013.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=17969
Mr. Grasberger joins Harsco with an extensive background at both the CFO and operations executive levels, serving most recently as the Managing Director of the multinational Precision Polymers Division of Fenner Plc, one of the world's leading producers of heavyweight belting for a range of industrial and commercial markets. Prior to joining Fenner, he served as the Chief Financial Officer of Armstrong Holdings, Inc., the parent company of Armstrong World Industries, before serving as CEO of the company's Building Products division. Previously, Mr. Grasberger served as the Chief Financial Officer for Kennametal, Inc., while earlier in his career, he also served as Corporate Treasurer and director of the corporate planning process at H. J. Heinz Company. He started his career in 1985 with USX Corporation."I believe Nick will be a superb addition to our Harsco leadership team," said President and CEO Patrick Decker. "He brings exceptional credentials as a proven financial leader, a forward-looking business strategist, and a seasoned executive with a strong track record in partnering with executive teams to build sustainable winning enterprises." Mr. Grasberger will succeed Barry E. Malamud, who has been serving in an interim CFO capacity and will now return to his position as Vice President and Corporate Controller reporting directly to Mr. Grasberger.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV