MCLEAN, Va., April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gladstone Commercial Corporation (NASDAQ: GOOD) (the "Company") reported today that it purchased a 29,257 square foot building in Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey for $5.65 million. The property is a two-story office building that includes administrative and operational office space leased to AtlantiCare Health System, Inc., a not-for-profit health system.
"Acquiring this high quality facility is consistent with our growth strategy," said Matt Tucker, Director of our investment adviser responsible for the transaction. "The buyer and seller teams worked together seamlessly to navigate a complicated subdivision process to execute a successful transaction for all parties."
Gladstone Commercial Corporation is a real estate investment trust ("REIT") that invests in and owns net leased industrial, commercial and retail real property and selectively makes long-term industrial and commercial mortgage loans. The Company currently owns 81 properties. Including payments through March 2013, the Company has paid 99 consecutive monthly cash distributions on its common stock. Prior to paying distributions on a monthly basis, the Company paid five consecutive quarterly cash distributions. The Company has paid 87 consecutive monthly cash distributions on its Series A preferred stock, 78 consecutive monthly cash distributions on its Series B preferred stock, 14 consecutive monthly cash distributions on its Series C Term Preferred Stock and 38 consecutive monthly cash distributions on its Senior Common Stock. The Company has never skipped, reduced or deferred a monthly distribution since inception, over eight years ago. Additional information can be found at www.gladstonecompanies.com.For Investor Relations inquiries related to any of the monthly dividend paying Gladstone funds, please visit www.gladstone.com. SOURCE Gladstone Commercial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV