BETHESDA, Md., April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- To help resourceful travelers jump-start their day, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott launched its new hot breakfast program, complete with freshly scrambled eggs, sausage and Quaker® oatmeal. To celebrate the expanded offerings, Fairfield Inn & Suites parked its one-day only "Some Like It Hot (SM)" food truck at New York's Penn Station, and dished out thousands of morning meals to some of the country's busiest business travelers.
"Every day, we strive to help our frequent business travelers maximize their work time, as well as their down time," said Shruti Buckley, vice president and global brand manager, Fairfield Inn & Suites. "We know that every productive day starts with a healthy, hearty breakfast. With our new menu selections, our guests get a great start to their mornings, helping them prepare for whatever the day may bring."
To officially launch its new hot breakfast, Fairfield Inn & Suites'"Some Like It Hot (SM)" food truck pulled up to Penn Station on April 5, and brand ambassadors prepared free food for the city's morning rush hour crowds. The Fairfield Inn & Suites team showed off their hot stuff by handing out bottles of hot sauce to help spice up the morning commute."Our new hot breakfast helps us continue to exceed our guests' expectations at all times," said Buckley. "Complimentary every day of the week, guests can take their breakfast to go or take advantage of our hotels' breakfast areas with a variety of seating options – helping them maintain a normal morning routine even when they're on the road." In addition to scrambled eggs, sausage and oatmeal, Fairfield Inn & Suites offers Belgian waffles, bacon, biscuits & gravy, sausage or turkey Canadian bacon. Morning cereals, seasonal fruit, yogurt, hard boiled eggs and an assortment of bread and muffins are also available*.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV