Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) ($63.76) reports after the close on Wednesday and is expected to earn $1.68. The stock has a buy rating, is 8.3% undervalued and is down 11.4% over the last 12 months after setting a 52-week high at $75.84 on June 19, 2012. The stock is above its 200-day SMA at $60.92 with a weekly value level at $62.57, a semiannual pivot at $64.14 and semiannual risky level at 73.59. The weekly chart profile is positive with the stock above its five-week MMA at $61.35.
At the time of publication, the author held no position in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV