PITTSBURGH, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sherpa Software will host a webinar: The Case For Managing ESI From The Cloud on Wednesday, April 10, where it will preview its new Software as a Service (SAAS) platform, Attender Online.
The webinar will focus on how companies can improve management of Microsoft Exchange content and extend those same policies to other types of files while making the business case for managing electronically stored information from the cloud.
J. Peter Bruzzese, Microsoft Certified Trainer and CIO & co-founder of ClipTraining, will join Rick Wilson, Sherpa Software's Senior Solutions Architect for the webinar scheduled to begin at 1 p.m. EDT on April 10 to demonstrate methods to help attendees learn to manage MS Exchange mailboxes, archives, PST files and documents. Register here for the webinar.
Among the areas being covered in this complimentary 55-minute, live webinar are:
- What are the key features and benefits of a cloud management solution for MS Exchange
- How to extend your policies to content outside of the mailbox
- How a hybrid implementation ensures the security of your sensitive company data
- The advantages of being able to monitor your management solution from a mobile device
- On-premises vs Cloud – when is cloud the right choice