ALMELO, Netherlands, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (NYSE: ST) today announced that after more than six years with Sensata, Robert Hureau has announced his resignation as Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer to pursue another opportunity. Effective immediately, Jeff Cote, Sensata's Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer and previously Sensata's CFO, will serve as interim Chief Financial Officer while the firm undertakes a search for Mr. Hureau's replacement. Mr. Hureau and Mr. Cote will work together for a period of time yet to be determined to ensure a smooth transition.
"I want to thank Bob for the many contributions he has made to Sensata over the past six years, first as Vice President and Corporate Controller, as Chief Accounting Officer and finally as Chief Financial Officer," said Martha Sullivan, President and CEO. "He has played a key role in helping transition this firm from a private to public Company. We wish him the best in his future endeavors."
About Sensata Technologies Holding N.V.Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. is one of the world's leading suppliers of sensing, electrical protection, control and power management solutions with operations and business centers in eleven countries. Sensata's products improve safety, efficiency and comfort for millions of people every day in automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, air-conditioning and ventilation, data, telecommunications, recreational vehicle and marine applications. For more information, please visit Sensata's website at www.sensata.com. Contact: Investors: Jacob Sayer (508) 236-3800 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Sensata Technologies Holding N.V.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV