LOS ANGELES, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Global aluminum manufacturer Novelis, is teaming up again with financial software provider BlackLine Systems and enterprise application software leader SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) for a webinar entitled " See How Novelis Closes with Confidence and Achieves Balance Sheet Integrity by Automating Account Reconciliations with Solutions from BlackLine and SAP." The webinar, geared at finance, accounting, audit and compliance managers in mid- to large size organizations, will be hosted by leading corporate finance industry resource CFO.com/CFO Publishing.
The session will focus on how finance/compliance executives can further ensure the integrity of their balance sheets – and ultimately financial reports – by implementing software, such as BlackLine's SaaS-based Account Reconciliation solution, to automate the traditionally manual, labor-intensive and spreadsheet-driven account reconciliation process. Josh Morris, CPA, director of accounting and financial reporting at Novelis, will present a case study on the ease of integration with SAP® solutions and key benefits and return on investment (ROI) the $11 billion public company has realized since using BlackLine on a global basis.
The webinar is designed to inform customers, whether operating in an environment of only SAP solutions or applications from multiple vendors, how account reconciliation process optimization can help them achieve a quicker and more accurate financial close process. The session will demonstrate the importance of the account reconciliation process as a critical step on the path to "closing with confidence and achieving balance sheet integrity."What: " See How Novelis Closes with Confidence and Achieves Balance Sheet Integrity by Automating Account Reconciliations with Solutions from BlackLine and SAP" When: Wednesday, April 10 th, 2013, 11 a.m. PDT ( Los Angeles) / 2 p.m. EDT ( New York) Speaker lineup:
- Stefan Karl, chief solution expert, Finance Solutions, SAP AG
- Mario Spanicciati, executive vice president of Operations and executive director, EMEA, BlackLine Systems
- Josh Morris, CPA, director of accounting and financial reporting, Novelis
- Virtually eliminate spreadsheets (and the manual errors that often come with them) from their account reconciliation process
- Automate traditionally manual accounting functions
- Have a faster, more efficient close cycle - maintaining more control and visibility worldwide, while reducing risk
- Realize exceptional ROI in a very short timeframe
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts