SooBest's Guide To Breaking Down Membership Data
NEW YORK, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- How to divide membership data is a concern for many businesses. Depending on customer classifications and according to the needs of different users, the formulation and adjustment of an email marketing strategy can be used to enhance the effects of e-mail marketing. This article from B2C SooBest, which provides a wide range of products such as fashionable women's clothing, men's clothing, digital watches, charm jewelry and more, explains how to maximize one's email marketing strategy.
How to Divide Data?
For SooBest and for other companies, there's always a need to determine how to divide membership data. Based on SooBest's experience in customer service, it is recommended that customer data be divided into four main categories, following a logical pyramid structure:
- Pyramid bottom: Inactive user data. According to the actual process, summarize the data from the past three months to six months. Users who received emails but never opened them should be classified as "inactive users" at the bottom of the pyramid.
- Pyramid second layer: Those who in the past three to six months opened the mail, but who never really clicked through or provided feedback data.
- Pyramid third layer: Users who have shown an interest and provided feedback once or more. These are the users that check the website on a regular basis to obtain product information. They belong to the class of active users, which occupies the largest proportion of customer numbers in most enterprises.
- The top level of the pyramid: Users who give feedback and follow through on purchases. They receive a company's email, open it, then click through to make a purchase. Such users are already accustomed to clicking and buying habits, and they account for the actual performance of the enterprise. They belong to the category of high-quality VIP.
Any business can divide customer data into the above four classifications. On this basis, Email Direct Marketing (EDM) can be further subjected to highly specialized and personalized messages in transmission and marketing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV