DataMotion Officially Joins DirectTrust To Help Make Healthcare Information Exchange Succeed
"DirectTrust is bringing all elements of the industry together - from healthcare practitioners to technology solution providers – resulting in improved patient care at lower costs," said DataMotion Co-founder and Chief Technology Officer, Bob Janacek. "We're having great success enabling organizations to integrate with The Direct Project and we are glad to lend our expertise to DirectTrust to help bring about a new era of real-world, secure communications in healthcare."
About DataMotion DataMotion enables organizations to dramatically reduce the cost and complexity of delivering electronic information to employees, customers and partners in a secure and compliant way. The company's core DataMotion Platform solves a broad range of business issues by providing a secure data delivery hub. Easy-to-use solutions are provided for secure email, file transfer, forms processing and customer contact leverage the DataMotion Platform for unified data delivery. Millions of users worldwide rely on DataMotion to transparently improve business processes and reduce costs, while mitigating security and compliance risk. DataMotion is privately held and based in Morristown, N.J.
Monica Hutton DataMotion (973) 455-1245 x510 email@example.comMarty Querzoli Davies Murphy Group (781) 418-2433 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE DataMotion
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV