PLANO, Texas, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- With fan enthusiasm around the Taco Bell Doritos Locos Taco showing no signs of slowing, the Doritos brand today announced the next phase of its highly successful collaboration with the national restaurant chain - the introduction of Doritos Locos Tacos (DLT) Tortilla Chips. Doritos, one of the flagship brands from PepsiCo's Frito-Lay division, will bring the powerful crunch and intense flavors of Taco Bell's DLT straight to the chip aisle for a limited time with two varieties – one that is inspired by the Nacho Cheese DLT and one that brings to life the delicious flavors of the Cool Ranch DLT.
DLT Nacho Cheese and Crunchy Taco Flavored Chips –
- Includes two chip varieties in one bag – the signature crunch of Doritos Nacho Cheese flavored chips plus a chip reminiscent of the Taco Bell Crunchy Taco. When combined these flavors deliver a taste experience inspired by the Nacho Cheese DLT.
DLT Cool Ranch and Crunchy Taco Flavored Chips –
- Also includes two chip varieties in a single bag – this time, it's the bold flavor of Doritos Cool Ranch flavored chips plus a chip reminiscent of the Taco Bell Crunchy Taco. Enjoy them together for a flavor inspired by the Cool Ranch DLT.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts