- 180-mile drive that covered twisting mountain roads, freeways and surface streets to test each car for real-world fuel mileage.
- One day of round-robin driving where each expert drove each car back-to-back on the same course which included freeways, surface streets and stop-and-go traffic.
- Track tests, including a road course for handling, tight turns, acceleration and braking. Additionally, the cars were tested on a drag strip for zero-to-60, quarter mile time and 60-to-zero braking.
- One day of in-market shopper testing, where an actual car shopper went car-to-car judging seating, cargo, feature and ride-quality.
BMW 3-Series Wins Cars.com/USA Today Sport Sedan Challenge
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.