Equatorial Guinea's [EG] Ministry Of Health Convenes In Washington, DC With GB Group Global And TNI Biotech (OTCBB:TNIB) To Launch Major Innovative Health Solutions And Improve Pharmaceutical Quality For Its Citizens
Further, as EG is concerned in the global struggle to combat the scourge of diseases such as HIV/AIDS and cancer, new developments regarding the therapy known as IRT-103 Low Dose Naltrexone were explained during the sessions.
Concluding the sessions, Dr. Herndon said she felt the exchanges had been productive and pleased that " ...we (GB Group Global) were able to demonstrate our commitment to viable and sustainable solutions to the issues of the citizens well being and the growth of the nation."
SOURCE GB Group Global
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV