Summit Business Media Names Lloyd M. Johnson, Jr. As Publisher, Community Leader For InsideCounsel
NEW YORK, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Summit Business Media, a leading business-to-business media company serving the insurance, financial services, legal and investment advisory markets, announced that it has named Lloyd M. Johnson, Jr. as Publisher, Community Leader for its InsideCounsel brand.
Johnson is a knowledgeable media and legal professional who brings a wide range of print, digital and events experience to Summit. Johnson has over 30 years of experience, including the creation of numerous magazines such as Diversity & the Bar, Chief Legal Executive and Litigation Management Magazines. Most recently, Johnson established the highly successful Transformative Leadership Awards, and is working with the InsideCounsel team on a new event, Women, Influence and Power in the Law, debuting October 2nd in Washington DC.John Whelan, President of the Financial Services Group at Summit said, "We're really excited to welcome Lloyd to the team as we look to build on the strengths of the InsideCounsel brand. These include our unique understanding of the challenges faced by in-house counsel, as well as our recognized leadership in delivering digital, events and custom media solutions for this audience. Lloyd will ensure the brand will continue to place innovation and a commitment to excellence at the heart of everything we do." Johnson added, "The challenges and structural changes that will occur in the legal industry over the next five years present perhaps the most important inflection point the legal industry has ever faced. Additionally, technology and new media provide fresh opportunities for connecting with and engaging clients. There will be phenomenal growth opportunities for firms and companies that are well positioned in the market place and I am particularly excited to be joining Summit at this time."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV