Sony Showcases Latest Software Technology At NAB
LAS VEGAS, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- [NAB Show - Booth #C11001] – Sony Creative Software announces its presence at the 2013 NAB tradeshow. Show attendees can make their way to the Sony Creative Software area of the Sony Electronics booth to view live presentations by award-winning artists, get the chance to win exciting prizes, and experience interactive demonstrations of the entire Sony Creative Software line of products; including Vegas Pro™ 12, SpectraLayers™ Pro, Sound Forge™ Pro Mac, Sound Forge Pro 10, and DoStudio.
"We are excited to showcase our professional video and audio production applications at one of the largest industry gatherings," said Dave Chaimson, Vice President of Global Marketing for Sony Creative Software. "We will be offering hands-on tutorials, daily stage presentations by our knowledgeable staff, and demonstrations by professionals in TV production and sound design. We are also thrilled for this year's User Event, which will take place on Monday night ( April 8) at 7 p.m., with Christopher Coppola performing the keynote address."Sony Creative Software Booth Highlights:
- John Rofrano, VASST Trainer, videographer and software architect, skillfully shows how to automate production workflows using FASST APPS from VASST.
- Matt Hines, Multi-Media Artist and iZotope, Inc. Product Specialist, illustrates how to enhance dialog and restore audio in Vegas Pro using plug-ins by iZotope™.
- Ric Viers, Sound FX creator extraordinaire and owner of the Detroit Chop Shop, demonstrates how he creates SFX for Hollywood movies and primetime TV using Sony Creative Software applications.
- Justin Fornal discusses how he created his award-winning show Bronx Flavor using Vegas Pro.
- Whitney Jacobson, SCS Product Manager, shows off the new features of Vegas Pro 12.
- Gary Rebholz, SCS Training Manager, demonstrates how to solve impossible audio problems using Sound Forge Pro and SpectraLayers Pro.
- Rob Aubey, SCS Product Manager, illustrates how easy it is to enhance Blu-ray titles with exciting second-screen features using DoStudio™.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV