Credit Acceptance Announces: Certain Operating Results For The Two Months Ended February 28, 2013 And For The Three Months Ended March 31, 2013 And Share Repurchase Activity For The Three Months Ended March 31, 2013
· Adverse changes in economic conditions, the automobile or finance industries, or the non-prime consumer market could adversely affect our financial position, liquidity and results of operations, the ability of key vendors that we depend on to supply us with services, and our ability to enter into future financing transactions.
· Litigation we are involved in from time to time may adversely affect our financial condition, results of operations and cash flows.
· Changes in tax laws and the resolution of uncertain income tax matters could have a material adverse effect on our results of operations and cash flows from operations.
· Our dependence on technology could have a material adverse effect on our business.· Reliance on third parties to administer our ancillary product offerings could adversely affect our business and financial results. · We are dependent on our senior management and the loss of any of these individuals or an inability to hire additional team members could adversely affect our ability to operate profitably. · Our reputation is a key asset to our business, and our business may be affected by how we are perceived in the marketplace. · The concentration of our dealers in several states could adversely affect us. · Failure to properly safeguard confidential consumer information could subject us to liability, decrease our profitability and damage our reputation. · Our Chairman and founder controls a significant percentage of our common stock, has the ability to significantly influence matters requiring shareholder approval and has interests which may conflict with the interests of our other security holders. · Reliance on our outsourced business functions could adversely affect our business. · Natural disasters, acts of war, terrorist attacks and threats or the escalation of military activity in response to these attacks or otherwise may negatively affect our business, financial condition and results of operations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV