Credit Acceptance Announces: Certain Operating Results For The Two Months Ended February 28, 2013 And For The Three Months Ended March 31, 2013 And Share Repurchase Activity For The Three Months Ended March 31, 2013
· Our inability to accurately forecast and estimate the amount and timing of future collections could have a material adverse effect on results of operations.
· We may be unable to execute our business strategy due to current economic conditions.
· We may be unable to continue to access or renew funding sources and obtain capital needed to maintain and grow our business.
· The terms of our debt limit how we conduct our business.· A violation of the terms of our asset-backed secured financing facilities or revolving secured warehouse facilities could have a materially adverse impact on our operations. · The conditions of the U.S. and international capital markets may adversely affect lenders with which we have relationships, causing us to incur additional costs and reducing our sources of liquidity, which may adversely affect our financial position, liquidity and results of operations. · Our substantial debt could negatively impact our business, prevent us from satisfying our debt obligations and adversely affect our financial condition. · Due to competition from traditional financing sources and non-traditional lenders, we may not be able to compete successfully. · We may not be able to generate sufficient cash flows to service our outstanding debt and fund operations and may be forced to take other actions to satisfy our obligations under such debt. · Interest rate fluctuations may adversely affect our borrowing costs, profitability and liquidity. · Reduction in our credit rating could increase the cost of our funding from, and restrict our access to, the capital markets and adversely affect our liquidity, financial condition and results of operations. · We may incur substantially more debt and other liabilities. This could exacerbate further the risks associated with our current debt levels. · The regulation to which we are or may become subject could result in a material adverse effect on our business.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts